March 20, 2012

TMI Tuesday | Sexual Favours

31 Sexual Favors for her/him features 31 circular tokens promising a variety of sexual services that will leave your partner utterly satisfied. You could drop one in her purse or in his lunch as a hint of what’s to come later or to hint at what sexual delight you’d like to savor.
This TMI Tuesday let’s play our own 31 Sexual Favors. List 31 unique and exciting sexual activities or services you’d put on your very own tokens that are guaranteed to make you the favorite flavor of the week.
________________________________________________________

I'm not 100% certain that I will be able to come up with a total 31, so I'm aiming for a nice Top 10 in a few different categories this week - and what an appropriate week to be thinking about sexual favours after the fun I had a mere seven days ago! And much like last Wednesday, even this sexual game seems to be balanced in my favour.

Now, in away, this is a little bit like the way my hubby and I have fun with our cellphones these days; with naughty little messages about naughty things. So, I hope you enjoy the kind of tokens my hubby and I will be giving away in my game!

The Most Intriguing Top 10
For Andee:
  1. Oral sex in the office
  2. Wear stockings with no panties for a day at work
  3. Have a friend take a photo of Andee flashing
  4. A night of playing sexual confession
  5. I get to watch hubby pleasure himself for me
For Hubby:
  1. Blowjob while driving home from Andee's no panty day
  2. Long, tormenting oral sex while Andee shares a fantasy
  3. Let you watch Andee masturbate with a toy you pick
  4. Tormenting foreplay until Andee confesses a new fantasy
  5. A date night wearing only what you get to pick for Andee
And Just For Fun
So, some of these are more in line with the sexual fun we are already enjoying with each other on a somewhat regular basis, but with the idea that sharing a token in advance of what is supposed to come later - building the anticipation as part of the foreplay:
  1. Wash each other, head to toe, in the shower
  2. Oral sex in the shower
  3. A good old-fashioned handjob
  4. A day of erotic and naughty sexual texting
  5. Start the day in panties...carpool home commando
  6. Pin me against the wall and stick your hand up my skirt
  7. A night of making out on the couch
  8. Sex under the stars
  9. Sex in the backseat of the car
  10. Hotel hot tub handjob
  11. Use your tongue wherever I demand
Rare...but Hot
These ideas are those that we have sometimes shared during the heat of the moment, or during one of those late-night cuddles...not for the faint of heart, but guaranteed to get it beating like a rock 'n' roll drum solo!
  1. Invite my friend to join me again
  2. Oral sex with someone watching me go down on you
  3. A date to our favourite swingers club again
  4. A evening at a strip club, complete with mutual lap dances
  5. Sex in the window of our hotel, facing the Vegas strip
  6. Two tickets to Hedonism
  7. Call a friend to photograph me for my website
  8. Have a friend join me for a new video for my website
  9. Invite a girlfriend to join me while you watch
  10. Give me the MFM threesome I want 
So, there you have it: 31 Sexual Favours from Andee ... and of course, you'll note I spelled "favours" the Canadian way, because we always like to include "u" with it comes to things like sexual favours!
Andee     xoxo

3 comments:

Jack and Jill said...

We love the way you divided your 31 items into four separate lists! Very imaginative and clever, and of course very hot!

R.A. Buckley Writer said...

Like Jack I love the way you divided things up. Some things in my list have been done and some are still fantasy, this is a great way to separate them. Love everything in your list, will steal few things for mine as well.

KaziG said...

Wowsers, excellent categories and great token suggestions! :)

~Kazi xxx