March 16, 2012

Sex | Turning Fantasy Into Reality

First off, thanks to everyone for your comments and messages about my little rendezvous on Wednesday. Initially I had thought I would give myself a bit of time to let everything sink in a little deeper ... and see if there was any fallout or repercussions, but I know there's quite a few of you that are anxiously awaiting an update ...

I think it goes without saying that I was really nervous about how the day would play out. When you spend so much time dreaming up things between your ears, it can be hard for reality to live up to those expectations. I think anyone who has been through the idea of turning fantasy into reality would agree that often it does not turn out like the scripted idea you carry in your imagination.

By the time we checked into the hotel, I was pretty rattled. I still wasn't entirely sure that my Office Guy would show up - and even if he did, could we even go through with any of the notions I had in my head.

As planned, I emailed him to let him know the details ... and set to work on shooting some new updates for my website while we waited.

My heart damn near beat right out of my chest when I heard the knock. I greeted my friend at the door wearing nothing but my bra, panties, stockings and garterbelt. Not exactly what I had intended, but I had told my husband that I would open the door in whatever state of dress I had reached.

As my friend came into the little hallway of the hotel room, he gave me the once over, and one of those looks that said he approved. I could tell he was as nervous, so I kissed him in an effort to try to calm him down a little.

From there, I brought him into the main room to meet my husband, and enjoy a little small talk. While all of us were chatting, I was gently touching him, kissing him ... encouraging him to do the same to me. It felt incredible to have his hands on me ... even more so with the fact that my husband was just a few feet away, and approving of the whole experience. To have that kind of freedom in my mind to know this was really happening just added to my sexual excitement. My husband nestled into his little corner to sit back and enjoy the show, while my Office Guy and I finally got down to business.

We laid down on the bed and made out for a couple minutes while he ran his hands over my body, eventually reaching down between my legs where he could feel how wet, turned on and ready I was for him. He had touched me there once before, during a little heated moment in his office last week - when I showed him I was wearing stockings to work ... but that touch was only through my panties. Well, we were at work! This time, my pussy was all his to explore.

He then moved down between my thighs so he was in position to lick me and set to work with his mouth ... One of the things that truly sent me over the edge was during this sensational pussy-licking, I glanced over at where my husband was sitting and watching intently. He gave me a little wink and smile ... and from there I knew my fantasy was everything I wanted it to be.

In no time, I was clutching at the sheets on the hotel bed, pushing against the headboard with my hands as I lay there on my back. The reality was unbelievable as I reached down between my stockinged legs and clutched at my friend's head. I think I may have muttered a few words between my moans as I surrendered to my desires. My Office Guy slid his long finger deep into me, stroking my g-spot as he continued with his amazingly talented tongue and proceeded to bring me to an incredible orgasm.

I have explored a little with other men in my sexual adventure, but he was the first man - other than my husband - in over 20 years to make me cum that way. I'm not one that easily reaches orgasms - even more so after having children - and often enjoy a little extra help in getting there, so this was an amazing surprise.

I couldn't do much for a few minutes. I just lay there, my body quivering, my pussy tingling and my mind swimming with a sense of delight I can barely explain. My orgasm wasn't just this physical result, it was a moment that rocked my whole sexual adventure. It left me lying there ... and thinking back time and time again that I want to experience that all over again ... and again.

Then it was my turn to repay the favour. I rolled him onto his back and straddled him. We kissed for a moment, so I could taste myself on his lips and tongue. I might have mentioned about how I also enjoy the taste of pussy ...

I took him into my mouth - an equally incredible moment that I had been fantasizing about for a long time. I proceeded to lick, suck, stroke and enjoy his dick until he let go onto my tongue. Equally so, he became the first man I have let cum in my mouth since I was a teenage girl doing some very naughty things at a young age.

I had thought over and over in my mind how things would end. Would I just let him cum in my mouth, would we progress from oral to intercourse? I didn't know ... and in the moments after, I didn't care. My fantasy had become an awesome reality.

Sadly, like all good things, there had to be an end to the moment, as my Office Guy needed to leave for other obligations. I'm anxious to chat with him, relive the excitement and almost indescribable pleasure he gave me.

And, the question remains if there will be a second time ... I can only hope there will be.

... I'm not sure about the question if I will be able to behave at work.
Andee     xoxo

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! You have to be the most incredible woman on the planet! What a lucky guy! OMG!!! What a lucky guy! Are you hiring?
Pete

Anonymous said...

Sounds like your wish came true. Fantasies can become a bit to unreal in our minds, especially if we carry them along for a long time and when they do come true (even if they aren't sexually ones) we can feel let down. You are one heck of a brave woman for going for it though, and its great your husband is so open to letting you "have your moment." Would love to hear about any follow up and if it is as sexy the second time around...though I am sure it is.
DP

Anonymous said...

Totally not suitable for work. I think you need to see me in my office right away to discuss your behavior :D
E.K.

Anonymous said...

Andee, I have been quietly following your blog for some time now and really enjoy your updates and what you have to say. There is so much inside me that wishes I could be as brave and adventurous but right now it's just not meant to be that way.

When I first started reading about your adventures it was really interesting and fun, and over the past few as you have told us about your office friend and meeting I actually got very excited for you. I would be thrilled if my husband would agree to come to a hotel with me, don't mention some other guy!

I don't mean to ramble on. I don't even know you but I am so happy for you. You are so lucky to have your adventures and someone who is there right with you and interested. You kind of tell women like me that you can think these things without feeling guilty about them.

I hope the fantasy continues to be real for you. Thank you, Lorna :)

H said...

did you have intercourse with your husband afterwards..... if I had been him I would have been so turned on watching you and your office friend, that the second he left I'd be all over you... just saying

R.A. Buckley Writer said...

Glad things went so well for you! Thanks for sharing with us, definitely sharing with my wife in hopes of something similar happening!

miles said...

The short wait for the report was certainly worth it. Despite the nerves, sensed nothing but total satisfaction with the plan and execution. Very happy for you.

Please keep us posted about the next set of fantasies. My money is on hubby not being such a passive observer in the future. Thanks for letting us tag along.

Miles

Andee said...

Wow everyone! Thank you for reading, sharing and commenting. I'm not even sure where to begin to reply...

A few days have passed now, the dust settled so to speak, and things have returned to a normal routine. Of course, that just makes me want to go and do it all over again.

The easy answers are, yes, the moments after were even more erotic and involved. When everything you wanted turns out so well, you can't help be enhance the experience with more intimacy...and more intimacy, and more...and...

The truth - and some of the hard answers - is that this is certainly something that was incredible for me, but also a very long time in coming about. This was something my husband and I have discussed, analyzed, and discussed again for a number of years - so we knew what we were getting into. The fear of jealousy and disappointment was still there, but luckily none of that ever came about.

And for you, Lorna...I know it can be very hard to be open to what takes over in our imaginations. It's very difficult to share with a partner that, for their own reasons, can't see that some thoughts are just normal, innocent moments. If they could learn to open up and communicate, then the biggest hurdle would be overcome. But don't feel guilty about being normal...ever.