November 17, 2010

Erogenous Zones


Here's another one for you guys (and girls) to consider. This was a question I received back when I was keeping a journal on my website more frequently; this one is about the areas of my body that really get me going when my lover plays with them.

What are you top 5 erogenous zones?

This is a tough question for me because so much of what turns me on depends on the person I am with.

The two easiest ones are ones that don’t seem to change: I love it when a guy kisses the side and back of my neck. If he has really soft and tender lips, and kind of gives me little nips and nibbles, it gives me goosebumps. The second one is when a guys sucks on my earlobes.

Something that I learned to appreciate as an erogenous zone as I got a little older and was with guys that had some foreplay experience was my nipples. If a man knows how to adjust how he treats them, knowing when to be soft and when to get a little rough, it can send me to the edge…especially after penetration. It will send tingles right to my clit, and will really get me moaning. Sometimes during sex, I’ll play with them myself – something that really gets my hubby going!

The fourth area is the inside of my thighs. I love it when a guy goes down on me, and instead of just heading straight for my pussy, he will kiss and nibble all around down there, making me wait to feel his mouth and tongue where I like it the most. Men who really know what they are doing when it comes to eating a girl know how to be patient, and drive me crazy by doing everything down there but that. Then, by the time they finally get to the good stuff, I’m so wet and horny that I go off like a rocket.

Big word of advice guys: take your time and make us want it more…LOL

Finally, the last of my top five is an area that only a very few guys have managed to find and know how to work it. As I mentioned before, I love having a guy play with my asshole. I just love the feeling of being taken in front, and teased like hell in the back. I guess that’s why a threesome is one of my big fantasies.

If the man I’m with knows how to tickle me there just right during sex, he’ll have me bucking and screaming in no time!

Andee
xoxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very important information to share with us guys!
My wife does not like her earlobes nibbled or neck kissed BECAUSE it gives her goosebumps, I love it when she does it to me because it gives me goosebumps.

Sill trying to find all of her non-obvious erogenous zones, at least it's fun to keep looking.